MCFI HOME CARE SERVICES
MCFI Home Care provides life-changing personal care services for seniors and people who are living with a disability, no matter what their age. Our experienced caregivers provide in-home assistance to older adults, people living with cognitive or physical disabilities, people living with behavioral health issues and the frail elderly.
Our mission is to provide high-quality personal care services to older adults and people with disabilities so they can remain as independent as possible.
Caregivers dedicated to your independence
We'll match you with a well-trained, professional caregiver. We can also hire and train the caregiver of your choice, such as a friend or family member, to help maintain and improve your quality of life. Many of our caregivers are multi-lingual.
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or just a few hours each week - it all depends on what you need to stay independent and enhance your quality of life.
A wide range of personal care services
- Supportive home care (Homemaking): Assistance with everyday activities, such as running errands, changing beds, doing laundry, cooking and light housekeeping
- Advanced Personal Care: Medically oriented tasks delegated by a registered nurse to a personal care worker. Those include Hoyer lift transfers, ostomy bag cleaning, help with oxygen and nebulizers/inhalers.
- Medical Assistance Personal Care
- Assistance with moving from hospital back to home
- Attendant care: Help with grooming, dressing, bathing and hygiene.
- Companionship: Accompany clients in their homes or a community activity to ensure maximum independence.
- Personal care: Help with bathing and hygiene.
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Self-directed supports
- Community-supported independent living
- Medication Management – medication reminders.
- Pharmacy - MCFI’s pharmacy will deliver (disclosed packaging) pre-dosed medications (medicine on time and/or bubble packaging) along with physician-ordered over-the-counter prescriptions directly to the client’s home. There is no additional cost to the client or contracted funder. MCFI’s pharmacy will bill Medicaid, Medicare, and third-party insurance. As long as the client receives an MCFI service, the client and or funder representing the client may request these services by calling 414-937-3992. For more information on pharmacy services, please click here.
- Daily Living Skills Training I (clients with behaviors) — Home Care completes a rubric via phone interview with client’s natural supports and care team. We determine goals, forward them to the care team for approval, hire DLST caregiver (do with, not for), monitor progress and provide daily progress notes. DLST team also provides monthly summary of progress notes, and meets with care team monthly or every other month.
- Daily Living Skills Training II (no behaviors) — Care team provides goals specific to client’s needs, and DLST team hires caregiver (do with, not for) to monitor progress and provide daily progress notes. DLST team provides monthly summary of progress notes and meets with care team monthly or every other month.
- Health Care Coordination (case management) — Provides advanced coordination and schedules all health-care related appointments. Coordinates transportation (caregiver to attend or wait), obtains physician and/or RN documents and notes from the appointment, scans and forwards documents to the care team, and schedules follow-up appointment if necessary.
- Supported Home Care/Personal Care Intensive Care Services — Provide homemaking and personal care services for clients with significant challenging behaviors or active severe mental illness symptoms who need significant amount of hours, has no informal support system, and challenges staff.
- Respite — Provided by the hour, day, week, on evenings and or weekends and holidays, 24/7, for the client if the family member needs a break or is going out of town.
- Transportation — Provided if the client needs transportation in a standard vehicle outside of typical grocery shopping trips, such as appointments in another city or county.
For information on MCFI Home Care Services funded by Medicaid or Family Care, click here.
When you contact us, we'll begin by asking a few questions that can help us determine, together, what services would do the most to ensure your highest level of independence. Next, we'll talk about all the resources available to you.
Milwaukee headquarters: Phone (414) 290-0050, or call toll-free at (888) 331-5696 or send us an email.